Minimum of two articles submitted per month; varies depending on event schedule, five hours per week
Staff writers are the lifeblood of the Quidditch Post producing written content for the publication. Writers may contribute features, analysis, or opinion pieces and are expected to produce regular articles. Each article should be well-researched and informed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write regular articles on subjects relevant to the Quidditch Post and its audience
- Revise articles as needed given feedback from editors
- Aid podcasters, social media, and other writers as needed with research, fact checking, and other responsibilities.
- Understanding of the English language
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn AP Style
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for writing and the sport of quidditch
If interested, please contact Volunteers Director at email@example.com. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.