Europe Senior Editor
10 hours per week
The UK Junior Editor is a supervisory level position that works with the Europe Senior Editor to oversee writers within the Europe Regions. The main goal of this position is to supervise the production of content within the geographic area. They are tasked with ensuring that content is of a high quality, informative, and accurate.
Duties and Responsibilities
In conjunction with the Europe Senior Editor:
- Hires, trains, and develops staff members for the Europe department
- Assigns articles within Europe
- Revises articles in conjunction with copy editors and writer
- Reviews articles for accuracy and quality, and work with content creator to ensure the final product is as strong as possible
- Supervises content from inception to publication, ensuring that QP coverage is relevant, timely, and informative
- An understanding of the English language
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn AP Style
- Ability to motivate and manage a team of volunteers
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for writing and the sport of quidditch
If interested, please contact the Volunteers Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.