Social Media Director
5 hours per week, varies depending on event schedule
Social Media Staffers ensure that the Quidditch Post is well represented to its audience. Staffers share Quidditch Post content across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Facebook may require use of your personal account for sharing in groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Share Quidditch Post content through various mediums
- Arrange live tweeting for tournaments in consultation with Regional Editors
- Advise the Quidditch Post on regional concerns relevant to social media
- Engage with members of the quidditch community from the Quidditch Post’s various accounts
- Strong understanding of the English language
- Familiarity and experience with one or more of Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for the sport of quidditch
If interested, please contact Volunteers Director at email@example.com. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.