10 hours per week
The Graphic Design Manager is a managerial level position that supervises graphic designers. These graphics will be for use in Quidditch Post content and on the Quidditch Post’s social media pages as needed. The main goal of this position is to supervise a staff that produces high quality graphics for a variety of purposes to be used by the Quidditch Post. This may include layout for articles, social media displays, and other graphics projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and train graphic designers
- Supervise graphic designers
- Create graphics to accompany Quidditch Post articles
- Produces occasional image displays on social media
- Works on other image/graphic based projects as needed
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or similar design program
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for quidditch and design
If interested, please contact the Volunteers Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.