Senior Copy Editor
10 hours per week
The main goal of this position is to ensure the quality of all articles produced by the organization. They are directly charged with correcting and preventing grammatical and factual errors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit articles to ensure compliance with the Quidditch Post’s style guide
- Ensure articles are grammatically correct
- Fact check articles to ensure accuracy of information
- An expert understanding of the English language
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn AP Style
- A keen eye for detail
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for writing and the sport of quidditch
If interested, please contact the Volunteers Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.