5 hours per week
The volunteers department ensures that Quidditch Post volunteers are happy and productive, and that Quidditch Post policy is being followed. Assistant Volunteers Director will work closely with the Volunteers Director to ensure the smooth administration of the Quidditch Post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring Quidditch Post volunteer tracking systems are updated
- Following up on volunteer complaints
- Ensure Quidditch Post policies are followed
- Other duties as assigned by the director
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to design and interpret surveys
- Desire to work closely with individuals around the world
- Desire to see the Quidditch Post thrive
- A passion for writing and quidditch
If interested, please contact Volunteers Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, contact information, and a short summary of why you are interested in this position.